- Stone Sculptures from Zimbabwe
- Tribal Art
- Original Gifts from Africa
- Birds from Zimbabwe
- Gravestones and Urns
- Meaning of the Rock Ring
- Meaning of the Wildflower
- Meaning of various Animals
- Meaning Chronicle
- What do Customers think about Art of Africa
- Business Gifts
- Gift Voucher
- Types of Stones
- How to keep my sculpture beautiful?
- Smartphone or Tablet
- Shipping Information
Yes!! Our sculptures have arrived. After a 4 month journey we received the new collection.
A significant part of the collection is already presented on the website. If you want to take a look, no problem, you're more than welcome in our garden in Noord-Scharwoude.
The influences in East Africa from the old colonial occupation from Europe and the Middle East are mixed up with the cultures from people living in this part of Africa. East Africa’s history is going long back in time. In the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, 2 million years old remains have been found from primitive man by the famous Dr. Leakey.
A large part of East Africa is highland bounded between 1200 and 1800 meters above sea level. This highland called the Great Rift Valley with the mighty Kilimanjaro (5895 m.), Africa’s highest mountain.
Lake Tanganyika, seen from Kigoma on the Tanzania side
Because East Africa is situated on the equator, there is little difference in temperature through the year and the heat feels dry. Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and magnificent countries for a safari. Not just because of the diversity of the animals, also the amount of animals, the vast savannah’s and its vegetation make a safari in East Africa unforgettable.
We are experienced safari travellers and like to share our knowledge everybody interested.
Because of the many questions we get in our shop and sculpture garden, we dedicated a chapter to safari’s in East Africa.
We are not a safari company. The safari chapter is informative.
- Ruaha National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Katavi National Park
- Gombe Stream National Park
- Arusha National Park
- Kilimanjaro National Park
- Lake Eyasi
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Mikumi National Park
- Ngorongororo Conservation Area
- Olduvai Gorge
- Serengeti National Park
- Selous Game Reserve
- Mahale Mountains National Park
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Kibale Forest National Park
- Kedepo Valley National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Mount Elgon National Park
- Ruwenzori Mountains National Park
- Murchison Falls National Park
- Around Nairobi
- Samburu, Buffalo Springs And Shaba National Reserves
- Tsavo National Park
- The Rift Valley Lakes
- Nasalot And South Turkana national reserve
- Nairobi National Park
- Mount Kenya
- Masai Mara
- Marsabit National Park en Reserve
- Lake Turkana and Sibiloi National Park
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Eastern National Reserve
- Amboseli National Park
- Ruma National Park
Your cart is emtpy
Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed of exhibitions.